ĐỀ WRITING 2015
Đề thi IELTS 10/1/2015:
- Task 1: (bar chart) The percentage of adults in different age groups using internet in UK.
- Task 2: Leaders and directors in organizations are often older people. Some people say that younger people could be leaders. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 17/1/2015:
- Task 1: The line graph shows the sales of children’s books, adult’s fictions and educational books between 2002 and 2006 in one country.
- Task 2: Some people think that the amount of noise people make have to be controlled strictly, others say that people are free to make as much as they wish. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS 29/1/2015:
- Task 1: A diagram shows the stages of producing canned fruits.
- Task 2: It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environment, such as south pole. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages
Đề thi IELTS 31/1/2015:
- Task 1: The bar chart shows the percentage of the total world population in four countries in 1995 and 2002, and projections for 2050.
- Task 2: Some people say that too much attention and too many resources are given in the protection of wild animals and birds. Do you agree or disagree about this opinion?
Đề thi IELTS 07/02/2015:
- Task 1:The table and chart show the time spent on leisure and household activities in 2008.
- Task 2: Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why is this the case and what can be done to attract local people.
Đề thi IELTS 14/02/2015
- Task 2: Some people think that the age limit for driving should be increased to make driving safer, do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 28/02/2015
- Task 1:The bar chart compares the percentages of money spent by the British on three different items in the year 2004
- Task 2: Some students take one year off between finishing school and going to university, in order to travel or to work. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages?
Đề thi IELTS 14/03/2015:
- Task 1: Pie chart
- Task 2: Nowadays, many families have both parents working. Some working parents believe other family members like grandparents can take care of their children, while others think childcare centres provide the best care. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề thi IELTS 21/03/2015:
- Task 1: Maps show the developments of a college campus between 1975 and 2010. The other map is about proposed future plan by 2020.
- Task 2: Some people think that famous people can help international aid organizations to draw attention to important problems. Others believe that the celebrities can make the problems seem less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS 28/03/2015:
- Task 1: Bar chart. How many hours each week people work in European countries
- Task 2: Some people think that the increasing use of computers and mobile phones in communication has had negative effects on young people’s reading and writing skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 11/04/2015:
- Task 1: Line chart and bar graph about traffic and CO2 emission by cars trucks and vans
- Task 2: Nowadays, more and more older people who need employment compete with the younger people at the same jobs. What are the reasons? What are solutions?
Đề thi IELTS 18/04/2015:
- Task 1: (Table) Population proportions of male versus female population of 6 areas from 1950 to 2005
- Task 2: Some people think that schools should reward students who show the best academic results, while others believe that it is more important to reward students who show improvements. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 25/04/2015:
- Task 1: (Bar chart) UK people’s internet usage data from 1998 to 2004. % of use at home, workplace, college, and library.
- Task 2: Young people who commit crimes should be treated in the same as as adults who commit crimes. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 09/05/2015:
- Task 1: Table about high School Teacher’s salary from 5 countries
- Task 2: Developments in technology has brought various environmental problems. Some believe that people need to live simpler lives to solve environmental problems. Others, however, believe technology is the way to solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
Đề thi IELTS 16/05/2015:
- Task 1: Process
- Task 2: Many people argue that in order to improve educational quality, high school students are encouraged to make comments or even criticism on their teachers. Others think it will lead to loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
Đề thi IELTS 21/05/2015:
- Task 1: Bar chart about two years, 1960 and 2000.
- Task 2: Nowadays, more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What are the reasons? What are the effects on society and family life?
Đề thi IELTS 30/05/2015:
- Task 1: bar chart about size class
- Task 2: many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons? Solutions to change negative attitudes?
Đề thi IELTS 06/06/2015:
- Task 1: Miêu tả sự thay đổi của một công viên (1980 and now)
- Task 2: Some people prefer to provide help or support directly to the local community. Others prefer to give money to national or international charitable organizations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề thi IELTS 13/06/2015:
- Task 1: Mixed charts
- Task 2: Traffic and accommodation problems are increasing and government should encourage some businesses to move from cities to rural areas. Does advantage outweigh the disadvantages?
Đề thi IELTS 27/06/2015:
- Task 1: Two line charts.
- Task 2: People today do not feel safe either at home or when they are out. What are the causes? What are the solutions?
Đề thi IELTS 04/07/2015:
- Task 1: Bar chart – so sánh boys and girls tham gia vào các hoạt động.
- Task 2: Some people think that young people should be required to do unpaid work helping people in the community. Are disadvantages of this requirement greater than the benefits for the community and individuals?
Đề thi IELTS 11/07/2015:
- Task 1: Line chart
- Task 2: Advertising discourages people from being different individuals by making us want to be and to look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 23/7/2015
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: Some people say taxes should be spent on health care. Other ppl say that there are more important priorities for tax-payers’ money. Discus both these views and give your own opinion
Đề thi IELTS 25/7/2015
- Task 1: Bar Chart
- Task 2: As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 01/08/2015:
- Task 1: Map about different room layouts
- Task 2: The world natural resources are consumed at an ever-increased rate. What are the dangers of this situation? What should we do?
Đề thi IELTS 08/08/2015:
- Task 1: Line graph
- Task 2: Some people who have been in prison become good citizens later. Some people think that having these people to give a talk to school students is the best way to tell them about dangers of committing a crime. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 13/08/2015:
- Task 1: pie chart.
- Task 2: international travel can make people prejudiced rather than broad minded. Why people fail to benefit when they travel? What we can do to improve their understanding of the countries they visit?
Đề thi IELTS 29/08/2015
- Task 1: Two bar charts about male + female do tasks at home
- Task 2: Some people think that the governments should give financial support to artists, musicians and poets. Others think that it is a waste of money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ĐỀ THI IELTS 12/09/2015
- Task 1: Table 5*5 about the number of people living in other countries
- Task 2: Fewer and fewer people walk on a daily basic. What are the reasons and how to encourage them to spend their time.
Đề thi IELTS 19/09/2015
- Task 1: The line charts below show the percentage of people who used public transport and used only pritave cars in five cities in Australia from 2000 to 2010.
- Task 2: Everyone should become Vegetarian because they do not need to eat meat to have a heathy diet. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 26/09/2015
- Task 1: The line chart
- Task 2: Studies show that many criminals have a low level of education. For this reason, people believe that the best way to reduce crime is to educate people in prison so they cant get a job when leave prison. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS 10/10/2015
- Task 1: Two pie charts
- Task 2: Some people think that in order to prevent illness and disease, governments should make efforts in reducing environmental polution and housing problems
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statements?
Đề thi IELTS 24/11/2015
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: Students today can easily access information online, so libraries are no longer necessary. Do you agree or disagree?
ĐỀ THI IELTS 31/10/2015
- Task 1: So sánh 2 pie charts
- Task 2: Scientist agree that people are damaging their health by eating too much junk food. Some people think that the answer to this problem is to educate people. Others think education will not work. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 07/11/2015
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 14/11/2015
- Task 1: Pie chart (a data of mountain)
- Task 2: The consumption of the world’s resources (oil, and water etc.) is increasing at a dangerous rate. What are causes and solutions?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 21/11/2015
- Task 1: Table
- Task 2: Many people go to university for academic study. More people should be encouraged to do vocational training because there is lack of qualified workers such as electricians and plumbers.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 03/12/2015
- Task 1: Map
- Task 2: Public celebrations (national days, festivals) are held in many countries. Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things.
Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 05/12/2015
- Task 1: Table
- Task 2: There is a general increase in anti-social behaviors and lack of respect for others. What are the causes and solutions?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 12/12/2015
- Task 1: Table
- Task 2: When you go to the new area, you should follow the new customs and traditions.
- To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 19/12/2015
- Task 1: Process: Jam made out of fruit
- Task 2: Children are facing more pressures nowadays from academic, social and commercial perspectives.
What are the causes of these pressures and what measures should be taken to reduce these pressures?